Accounts and Payments
To create an account, please go to ‘Homepage’ and select the ‘Login/Register‘ button (top right corner). Choose ‘Register’ at the bottom of the pop-up window and choose between Candidate and Employer. Fill out all required fields and click submit. This will then take you to your dashboard where you can buy job credits and CV Database access if you are Employer or browse for jobs if you are Candidate.
Job adverts go live after payment confirmation during the following times based on 24 hour clock UK time.
Jobs advertised Monday – Friday between:
- 00:00 – 07:59 –>11:00 same day
- 08:00 – 17:00 –> within 2 hours
- 17:01 – 23:59 –> within 2 hours or no later than 11:00 next working day
For first time customers who pay online, we may need to carry out some security checks before jobs go live. If it is not possible to verify this from the information provided, which isn’t likely, we will contact customers to request further information. This may delay the time it takes for jobs to go live but not significantly.
Indefinitely, until you have no more prepaid adds left. The three products are designed to suit different kind of users and no matter which you have chosen, your product will not expire.
You will receive an email invoice to the address you registered your account with once you complete your transaction. Print this out and retain this for your book keeping. You can also access recent invoices for transactions made online by navigating to the ‘Purchases‘ section of your Employer dashboard where you can monitor all you payments and credits left.
In order to protect yourself from becoming victim to a phishing scam, it’s important to be very carefull with your personal information.
Following are tips on how to avoid phishing and be safe online:
- No bank or card issuer will contact you by email and ask you to enter all your personal and financial details online. If you receive a message like this, report it to your bank, then delete it. It’s not from us;
- If you get an email from an unknown source, do not open it and do not click on any attachments;
- Make sure that your anti-virus software is up to date;
- Never follow the messages from anti-virus software you encounter whilst on the internet. Only follow the anti-virus instructions from the software you have installed on your computer;
- Install an anti-phishing toolbar;
- Always use a firewall;
- Ensure that your software is up to date;
- Know the common phishing language used in emails like “Verify your account”. Legitimate businesses will not send you an email to ask for your login information or sensitive personal information.
- Warnings that your account has been compromised are a common way to lure victims. Contact us directly to inquire about such emails rather than using any link or other contact information provided in the email.
- Finally, be wary of any email that does not address you directly.
We want you to get the most out of the products you’ve purchased, and we work hard to give you the best-in-class service you expect from TopDrivers
If for any reason something isn’t up to scratch, and you would like to discuss this with us, please get in touch as soon as possible via this link .