Forklift Driver- Permanent Role!
Permanent Counterbalance Forklift Roles
Attractive Salary with free parking on site
Great Working Culture and an Employer of Choice to Work For
Our successful and expanding client is looking to recruit FLT Drivers with a High Volume FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) background to join their rapidly growing team.
The successful Forklift Driver’s responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Operating Counterbalance FLT and Clamp truck to move and rearrange stock and ensure that products are stored and labelled correctly.
- Ensure 100% accuracy when loading and unloading by checking all products against paperwork.
- Inform Site Manager of any shortages or damages.
- Achieve output targets through effective teamworking.
- Ensure accurate paperwork is maintained.
- Ensure good shift handover practices.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Forklift truck Counterbalance Licence ( Gas Pedal )
- Clamp truck licence preferred but not essential as training will be given
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Duties involve regular and repetitive light, medium and heavy lifting
This is a permanent role, based on working continental shift patterns 2 days and 2 nights then 4 days off. Working hours for days (6am to 6pm) working hours for nights (6pm to 6am).
In return, you will receive a starting wage of £25,900 per year with a company pension and staff sales scheme.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please