Variety and Challenge.
Growth and Opportunity.
In the retail business, we move fast. We’re always adapting, evolving and innovating. And the fast pace brings variety and challenge, along with continued growth and opportunity. Explore career opportunities at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the world’s leadi
ng off-price retailer of clothing and homeware worldwide.
Our retail chains include TK Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense and tkmaxx.com in the United Kingdom; TK Maxx in Australia; TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra Trading Post and Homesense, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the United States; and Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada. In 2018, TJX had over $35 billion in sales, more than 4000 shops and 249,000 Associates.
As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX! We are looking to hire an Inbound Logistics Specialist to ensure the processes and controls around EU import operations are conducted in a controlled environment and capable of m
eeting Business requirements. You will have the experience to deliver excellent customer service by effectively utilising relationships with Freight Forwarders, BVS, DP&A and Allocations thus ensuring all activities operate
effectively and efficiently.
• Managing the timely and cost efficient FLOW of all merchandise collections from vendors in UK/Europe to TJX’s Processing Centres in UK, Germany and Poland, utilising our nominated Freight Forwarders.
• Being a central point of contact f
or moderating interaction between BVS, Forwarders, Allocations, Outbound and PCs – escalating to the EU Inbound Ops Manager where appropriate •
Take a leading role for Inbound Logistics in cross-functional cost saving & process improvement initiatives (partnering with Loss Prevention, Buyer Vendor Support, PCs, Outbound Logistics, Finance)
• Support building the annual Freight & Outside Storage Budgets, working with Forwarders and TJX Distribution Finance
• To monitor the performanc
e of the European supply chain against a clear set of SLAs, recommending performance improvements and driving action plans with Forwarders & internal functions to achieve these.
• Ensuring that all freight is moving without undue problems in areas relating to logistics and documentation control.
• Leading the discussion on EU Inbound financial/operational performance with the respective Freight Forwarders in our monthly period reviews.
• Support the EU Inbound Ops Manager by providing input / ad hoc analysis on commercial and operational questions as required.
• Travel as required to European Countries. Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience
• Experience working in a dynami
c Logistics and/or Supply Chain environment, with exposure to operational and financial performance management • Enjoys business partnering both internal and externally, driving for results by utilising strong relationships with freight forwarders and our Processing Centres
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities • Ambitious, driven and passionate about delivering the best possible outcome for the business • Experience in implementing cross functional processes and procedures.
• Excellent English writing and communication skills • Proficient computer literacy and knowledge of software, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio. What’s In It For You? As proud as we are of our past success, it’s our future that excites us most. We strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and a competitive salary and benefits package. Share our determination to think bolder and bigger, and be part of our future. Apply now
Large Transport Company seeks to recruit: The Social Media & PR Executive will be responsible for increasing hotel marketing communication...Apply For This Job