Worlifts are an established Lifting equipment company celebrating almost 45 years in business.
An exciting vacancy exists for an ambitious individual at our company which is based in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.
Are you an ambitious dedicated person who would like to join an enthusiastic team and take this opportunity to play a pivotal role in our company?
Role and Responsibilities:
· Goods inwards, receiving deliveries and returned products, associated paperwork
· Dispatching goods using computer software to process customers purchase orders to produce delivery paperwork, picking lists etc.
· Stock taking and stock monitoring
· General housekeeping duties in and around the factory and driveway
· Ensuring On and Off hiring of Hydraulic equipment is followed to the correct procedures
· Working within our very high standards of safety, you will ensure that Hydraulic equipment is checked and tested and absolutely safe to use
· Taking ownership of the HydraHire Equipment area
· Assisting engineers with strip down of equipment
· Cleaning, shot blasting and painting of stripped equipment
· Occasional van deliveries as and when required
Job Type: Full-time
As a warehouse operative you’ll receive great benefits and incentives! You can be active around a warehouse or if you...Apply For This Job